A short selection. Don't worry - more felt, fabric, and needlework coming up this week...
1. Stretchy pants make you fat.
2. Hotel soap is not pure soap. It is actually just a piece of cardboard dipped in a waxy, white, soap composite type material.
3. If you shorten your jeans, they will shrink. If you don't, they will always be just a leeeettle too long.
4. Animals know what we're thinking. If you have something you need your pet to understand, think it in your head, don't say it out loud. This also works on cats and dogs you meet on walks, or pass by in cars next to you on the highway.
5. I always try to look nice when I go to the doctor and when I am traveling. I believe that doctors and airline check-in staff determine how to treat people by the way they look.
6. Chiropractors work, but you can never stop going. It's a forever deal.
To be continued....